Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Husband/father of the year!

Jared is the best husband/ father!  I can brag about him because he really is amazing and so helpful.  I just feel the need to brag about him today because of how wonderful he is.  He always makes me feel so special and spoils me constantly.  He is the best father to our boys and loves them so much.  Here are a few pictures that show how fabulous he is!

This was one of those days where I was so tired and  he came home after a long day at work, with a smile on his face, put Gage in the Moby wrap and helped me without complaining.

IMG_3074

He came home from work, changed clothes (except for his dress socks of course) and helped cook dinner

 IMG_3072

caught him! :)

IMG_2869

sometimes the boys get fussy at night before the last feeding and he will take them outside and it always calms them down

9

he prays over the boys every night.  I love how Gage is looking up at him, so sweet

10

Jared and Graham

We love you Jared and I am so thankful for you and all the wonderful things you do to help me. 

You are a great dad and the boys are so lucky to have you.  Thank you for loving us and providing for us. 

11

No comments:

Post a Comment