Thursday, August 18, 2011

Honey & Nana Jana visit

A couple of weeks ago, Jared had to go out of town to visit agents for his job.  I am still not ready to be alone, so I asked my mom to come stay with the boys and I.  All though I know I could do it, it just helps knowing I have someone here to help, just in case.  So my mom drove up Wednesday morning when Jared left.  We hung out around the house on Wednesday because we knew we were going to run around on Thursday.  On Thursday, we went to pick up my aunt, Honey’s sister, who lives in Grapevine, and we went to eat lunch and run some errands.  Then, we had a slumber party at our house. 

IMG_3162 IMG_3164

Nana Jana with Gage~ Honey with Graham

IMG_3169 IMG_3172

Just hangin out, almost ready for bed

IMG_3173 IMG_3175

We love reading books!

IMG_3176 IMG_3177

Even Gage can sit long enough to read one, maybe two…

IMG_3183 IMG_3185

IMG_3186 IMG_3187

Honey likes to sing (and make up) crazy songs

IMG_3191

Thank you for coming to stay with us and help mommy spoil us!  Love you Honey and Nana Jana!

No comments:

Post a Comment