Wednesday, September 5, 2012

night out in the town

 

IMG_5773

A couple of weeks ago, my parents came into town to watch the boys so Jared and I could have a couple, much needed, date nights. 

My sister and her husband surprised me and came in town with my parents. 

We had a great weekend and did the usual “Gregg” family stuff: lots of eating, drinking coffee, shopping, family walks, and of course played with G & G, spoiling them with all kinds of goodies.  Gage and Graham’s favorite part of the weekend?  When Honey and Papa G took them to Target and let them eat animal crackers in the shopping cart (mama does not let them do that) and bought them BIG trucks or “BI tru” (emphasis on the BIG) as Graham calls it.

Saturday night, Jared, Julie, Jerrod, and I went to Shops of Legacy to eat and walk around.  Later, we headed to play top golf, but since it was a 2 hour wait, we left and went bowling instead!  Such a fun weekend spent with family!

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.

Psalm 118:1

No comments:

Post a Comment