Thursday, September 6, 2012

It all started…

about two weeks ago when I received my most favorite September magazine, Southern Living, in the mail.

fall

YESSS!!!  It’s here! I can officially get ready for FALL!

Even though it’s still 104 here, no lie (what’s up with that?) I am so ready for fall, and this magazine, with all its fall yumminess, just put me in the mood!

With fall coming, it also means I need all my FALL favorite scents, too!

I headed to Bath & Body, with the twins on each hip…What was I thinking? (whole ‘nother story for some other day)

and grabbed my favorite fall scent,

fall1 

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin= YUMMO!

Side note: I’m pretty sure my mom and I discovered this scent (about 4+ years ago?) and now they have it in lotion and shower gel too.  So we can smell like pumpkin from head to toe. Woohoo!

Speaking of other favorite scents, I had to pull out my favorite Fall candles and Scentsy.

fall2 fall3

fall4

and Fall isn’t complete without my favorite FALL drink,

fall5

Pumpkin Spice Latte! 

I might be sweating while drinking my pumpkin coffee, chasing two, non-stop, into everything, almost 18 month olds (how can that be?!) and all my Fall candles burning at once, it won’t stop this “FALL-lovin mama” from decorating this whole house! (just might have to crank up the AC for a little while)

My house is about to “throw up FALL” everywhere and I can’t wait!

Bring on the cooler weather, comfort foods, the sound of football on tv, and lots of family time.

Come on with it, FALL!

My little pumpkins are READY!

IMG_5811

And just for fun, here are my little pumpkins about a year ago…

pump5

WOW! Have they changed!!!

(side note: this picture was back in the day, when I could just lay them on my bed, and they would stay there! What was that even like? I can’t remember!)

And for some more fun, here were my little pumpkins two years ago,

twinsAnnouncement

just a baking away!

No comments:

Post a Comment