Thursday, September 27, 2012

the BIG 3-0!

Well, the unthinkable happened…

IMG_5704

I turned 30!

(like 2 months ago, denial much?)

IMG_5702

I always thought 30 seemed soooooo old.

And then I turned 30.

Let me tell you, it’s really not that bad.

I’ve just entered another decade…

my metabolism has slowed down…

and I have a few more gray hairs.  But really, it’s not that bad. :)

 IMG_5700

Because I was able to celebrate with my boys!

IMG_5665 IMG_5666

IMG_5805

IMG_5810

It was a birthday weekend full of surprises.

Jared decorated our whole house in 30 paraphernalia, in case I forgot how old I was.

I had a massage and pedicure set up for me.

And he had two nights of surprise dinners set up.

And plenty of gifts to spoil his woman.

He’s a good man, I think I’ll keep him.

30thbday

Here is one of my surprise dinners at Maggiano’s, not the best picture, but it was a good night with great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment