Tuesday, September 18, 2012

On the farm…

Last weekend, we packed up and headed out west!

We went to Abilene to see the grandparents for their special day and take the boys to the farm for the first time!

(These are the pictures just from the farm, there are a ton, so I will post the other Abilene pics next.)

Gagephone

city boy meets country (he “talked” on his phone all night!!!)

Note to self: when it’s time to get the boys’ cell phones (in about 20 years) Gage needs the plan with the most minutes!  This boy can talk!

Easy introducing the boys to his tractor.  They liked it a little. :)  Especially the horn!

Yeah, not much to say about this picture.

4 wheelin

Graham’s not so sure

Granna, Gage, and Graham

“Rock-rock”

Gage racing daddy. Ugh, I’m getting gray hairs already thinking of my future with these three!

If this doesn’t scream “west Texas family shoot” I don’t know what does!

(Hello white legs!)

Aunt Brit with Graham

Coach showing us his friend

awe, these four…

pretty darn cute!

Aunt Brit with Gage

 

(I have to brag a little and say these are the cutest twin boys I’ve ever seen!)

Sweet Gage~ life’s tough on the farm

melt my heart!

LOVE!

sweet Graham

those eyes…

and that smile! WOW!

chaos!

I have to say, I wasn’t really prepared (clothes-wise) to go to the farm. 

I have worn my heals out here a time or two, so this isn’t bad. 

But I mean, really, isn’t this what everyone wears to the farm?

Braden and Camden fishin

 

Camo and Graham in their undies/diaper

bath time!

I think the boys enjoyed their first time, of many, to the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment