Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cowboy game

A few weeks ago, (I feel like everything is a “few weeks ago,” I can’t remember any dates any more, I rarely know what day it is, anyway) one of Jared’s agents offered us their season tickets pass for the first game.  Since we don’t get out much these days, Jared and I that is, we decided to take the tickets and ask my aunt Jana (Nana Jana to the boys) if she would babysit.

Of course, she said yes, and we were on our way!

cowboys

The tickets were awesome! Very good seats! Row 21, I think?

cowboys1

cowboys5

(I’m not even sure how cool it is to where a pink Romo jersey anymore, but I had to support)

cowboys2

The only reason I really wanted to go to the game… to see Romo.

Don’t judge, you think he’s pretty cool too!

cowboys3

I also love Miles Austin, but he was hurt this game.  Bummer!

 

cowboys4

Who takes pictures of their food?  This girl! Only because I love their Nachos and all that processed cheese.

Nevermind that we ate dinner before the game. :)

It was a fun night!  No one needs to know that we left in the fourth quarter because we were tired and it was past our bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment