Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Olympics

I love, LoVe, LOVE the Olympics! 

I always have!

And this year, was the best yet {Probably because we have two little acrobats to enjoy it with!}

IMG_5745

{supporting America with our USA diapers}

I also, love to plan/ throw a little party, too.

Why not have an Olympic party on Opening Ceremonies night?

So I did.

IMG_5717

IMG_5714

I made little gold medals for everyone to wear.  The girls and little boys loved them, not so sure about the big boys.

IMG_5713 IMG_5715

Pioneer Woman’s Cherry Limeade, Yummo and all American food, too

IMG_5722

IMG_5719

The Cardwell’s came, of course.  I think Huddy was in bed when I took this picture.

IMG_5720

The Host and Hostess

IMG_5635

Everyone had to wear red, white and blue :)

IMG_5724

Jared and Ava

IMG_5737

it may look like the boys were happy to sit and watch the Olympics, but they could care less

they still don’t love tv, which I guess is a good thing

IMG_5735

Graham, going for the gold in… doing something he shouldn’t be

IMG_5741

Gage, doing a little gymnastics on his chair

IMG_5743

The boys may not remember their first Olympics, but Jared and I sure will!

What a fun two weeks it was, so sad it’s over.

No comments:

Post a Comment