Monday, October 10, 2011

Taylor Swift and Needtobreathe Concert

Jared surprised me and bought us two tickets to the Taylor Swift and Needtobreathe concert for Saturday night.  I was sooooo excited!  I love Taylor Swift and really love Needtobreathe!  I first heard “Lay ‘em Down” by Needtobreathe about a year ago when we first started infertility.  It is an amazing song and has so much meaning to me. 

Anyway, my wonderful Aunt Jana, who lives in Grapevine, offered to babysit the boys so we could have a night out.  It is hard not having our parents here, but so thankful my aunt is close enough. 

It was an amazing concert and a great end to a crazy day!

tix

IMG_3496 

IMG_3497

IMG_3499

IMG_3501 IMG_3503

IMG_3504

IMG_3509

IMG_3511

IMG_3513

IMG_3515

IMG_3524

IMG_3533

IMG_3544

IMG_3550

walking down the aisle, saying hi to all her fans

IMG_3553

IMG_3570

Guest performer, B.O.B., didn’t know who he was but he was great!

IMG_3571

IMG_3572

Wow!  Talk about a wide range of fans.  There was every age from little 4 and 5 year old girls, teenagers, moms like me having a night out, and all the way up to older ladies, reliving their youth.  And good husbands, like mine, who could have gone across the street to the Texas Rangers playoff game, but instead, chose to be with me.  It was such a fun night!  Thank you Nana Jana for babysitting and thank you Jared for a great night out!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog! My husband and I are expecting twins too in may :)

    ReplyDelete