Monday, October 24, 2011

In to EVERYthing!

Wow!  To say we have been busy around here is an understatement!  I am LOVING every minute home with my boys but they sure are keeping me busy!  Gone are those days where I sit them down to play while I work on the house, laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.  I have to keep a close eye on these two Gage, Graham is there for support and sometimes an extra hand.  Here are some pictures that I was able to capture while chasing them around! :)

1 

2

3

4

Gage (R) telling Graham (L) to keep an eye out for mommy

7

Graham checking his back

5

Caught ya!  Gage doesn’t look too worried though

6

Caught Gage trying to eat my snack :) Graham watching Gage’s back again

8

Gage stuck under his chair

9

Graham bouncing on Gage’s head, oops!

Never a dull moment with these two!

I know it is only going to get busier every day but this stage is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment