Sunday, October 9, 2011

It’s FALL Y’all!

I LOVE Fall and everything that goes with it!  Pumpkins, cooler weather, leaves changing color, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin dessert… Did I mention pumpkins?  We are having so much fun this fall with our little pumpkins!  Last Saturday, it was a beautiful morning, so we decided to take some fall photos!  I’ll let the pictures do the talkin.

IMG_3464

Gage

IMG_3466

Graham

IMG_3462

*I have to intervene real quick.  Notice the dark circle at the front of the blanket?  Jared was setting up the blanket with the pumpkins while I was bringing the boys out to set them on it.  Let’s just say Zoey was not feeling this photo shoot so she decided to let us know by peeing on the blanket!  That dog!  No worries, we have another blanket! :)

IMG_3463

IMG_3472

IMG_3470

IMG_3473

IMG_3476

One year ago, we sent out our pumpkin pregnancy announcement.  What a great year it has been!
twinsAnnouncement

 IMG_3417

 IMG_3421

“Happy FALL Y’all!”

IMG_3475

From my lil pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment