Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It’s hard to believe…

a year ago, this week, I was getting ready to meet my sweet babies for the first time!

 

I was folding last minute laundry…

IMG_2309

IMG_2310

enjoying resting my ice cream bowl on my belly…

(a true talent, but not very attractive on me) :)

IMG_2318

propping up my swollen cankles after teaching all day…

IMG_2312

putting last minute touches on the nursery…

nursery

nursery1

nursery2

nursery3

inserting your car seats for the very first time…

IMG_2353

going to build-a-bear and making both of you a bear

prego

taking my last belly pic (at 37 weeks)

002 (2)

wondering/dreaming what you would look like?

and now,

here you are,

IMG_4711 IMG_4716

my sweet babies,

about to be one.

Where did the time go?

IMG_2405

BitterSweet

So thankful you are here with me now

Thank you God for my healthy babies

Thank you God, for guiding, directing, trusting us, encouraging, crying and laughing with us through this first year as parents!

We love you so much Gage and Graham and can’t WAIT to celebrate your first year with our families!!!!

1 comment:

  1. a year already?! happy birthday sweet boys!!! y'all have so much fun this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete