Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Abilene

Two weeks ago, (tomorrow), Jared had some work to do in Abilene and San Angelo.

I wasn’t about to sit at home with 2 sick babies, both double ear infections, when I knew I had some anxious grandparents that couldn’t wait to see their grandbabies and help me out.

So we loaded up and headed out west for 5 days.

It was one of the best trips home.

Had so much fun with our families and I got some much needed rest and the boys got some much needed grandparent spoiling. :)

First up, Granna and Easy’s house

cousins4

Best we could do: Gage (11mths), Graham, Braden (7), Camden (4)

easy

Easy with his grandsons

ge 
Gage, telling B to follow through, with Easy.  Just kidding, Braden, didn’t need any help.  He scored 4 points, a basket for each of his cousins :)

daddyandg

meandc

me and Camo

brit

Braden, Aunt Brit, Graham

grannaandboys

Granna and her g-sons: Camden, Braden, Graham, Gage

March2012

Family pic after Braden’s basketball game

Next up: Honey and Papa G’s house

PapaG

Graham, Papa G (and his new specs), Gage

IMG_4680

Honey and her boys

IMG_4683

IMG_4684

IMG_4682

IMG_4679

My bestie, Molly, and her sweet boy Jaxon

IMG_4676

IMG_4675

Jaxon (9 months) will be walking pretty soon!

IMG_4690

Honey feeding the little birdies their first cinnamon roll (homemade by me, I might add)

IMG_4674

IMG_4686

My great aunt Phyllis, reading to Graham

IMG_4688

IMG_4704

look at those doofers!

IMG_4706

It’s tiring getting spoiled by the g-parents!

 

r&r

I did a little of this… it’s been awhile, but I certainly enjoyed it

(Ignore the white cankles, I plan on getting a tan this summer)

 

ju

with my seester at her jewelry launch party

ju1

Gettin our “model” on

wagon2

“Faster daddy!”

wagon

enjoying a ride in my wagon (redone from my grandpa) from when I was a baby

wagon1

Gage was done sitting, imagine that!

Boys getting bored on the trip home so I had to entertain for a bit.

triphome

I may have taught Graham to stick his tongue out. 

Don’t judge.

It will bite me later.

He was fussy!

triphome1

Don’t let this sweet laughter fool you.

Two seconds later, he was done being happy! :)

 

Thanks for a fun weekend home! 

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment