Tuesday, March 13, 2012

11 months (February 25th)

IMG_4667

WOW!  I can’t believe in less than a month, my sweet babies will be ONE!!!  How can you be 11 months????

Sure I miss the baby stage of cuddling or “putting you down and staying in one place” but yall are sooooooo much fun these days!  Your personalities have come to life more than ever!  You both are talking (coming up with all sorts of new words and sounds) all the time and mimicking us all the time.  (Your dad is having so much fun with this).  Gage became a full time walker and Graham’s crawling has set a record speed.  No wonder, when I put you two to bed at 7:15, I am exhausted!  :)

The week before you turned 11 months, you both got more teeth.  Not gonna lie, its nice when you “teethe” together, instead of one after the other.  You were both so cranky and fussy through out the week, and then it turned into more whiney and “I only want to cuddle with mama” time.  That was hard and when you both got a fever, I decided to take you in to the pediatrician on your 11 month birthday.  Guess what?  You both got your first double ear infections.  Oh wow!  Talk about hard, tough, sad times for me both of you!  And what better time to get them, than when we were trying to pack up for a 5 day trip to Abilene?  Oh, sweet boys, always keeping us on our toes.  Wouldn’t trade it for anything though. 

You both LOVE each other so much.  You love to giggle and play together.  “Babble” across the room when you are in your cribs.

You have learned to grab each other by the hair or shoulders and pull each other down.  You both love to tackle each other and daddy. 

If anyone is laying on the floor, you “attack” them.  You gotta be easy on your mama though. :)

Mommy finally got her act together and started consistently brushing your teeth and gums.  We went a few months with new teeth and no brushing, don’t tell Dr. Miller, our dentist.

Your daddy and I enjoyed our your first Valentine’s day with you.  Y’all were so sweet with your gifts to your mama. 

This month, you both finally started liking your sippy cup of water.  It only took 5 months for you to like it. :)  Oh, the rude awakening when I have to put mommy’s milk in it. 

You also went to the park for the first time and you got to swing and boy did yall LOVE it!  We will be making several more trips back, especially when it’s warmer.

Your daddy and I also went and bought your “big boy” car seats because technically you are ready (because of your length/height) to move up but I’m holding on to your carriers until you turn one.  It will be here before we know it!

Gage

IMG_4657

You sure know how to “cheese” it up!  And make your mama laugh all day! 

Just like I have said since you were in utero, you.are.BUSY!

Non-stop! 

On-the-go! 

Constantly! 

When I pick you up, your eyes are searching the room, like you are thinking about your next move/ destruction. 

You have been so attached to me from day 1, but it has really become worse this month.  At play groups, you don’t leave my side, you’re shy, until you feel comfortable.  Totally my personality! 

Your eyes are turning brown…YAY!  Love that you have your mama’s eyes and brother has daddy’s eyes!

Teething is getting a little easier on us.  You have 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom.

You are full of life and charm, Gage Louis!  We love you more than you’ll ever know and so thankful for you!!!

IMG_4549

Yep, you crawled into this basket

IMG_4539

IMG_4596

Sorry about the Christmas jammies, buddy.  It is February, but they still fit! :)

IMG_4519

11monthsgage

Showing us “touchdown!”

11monthsgage1

Love you sweet boy!

 

Graham

IMG_4659

Oh Grahammar!  You and all that “Beiber” hair!  Your daddy is so jealous! :)

Talk about personality coming to life!  This month, you have showed us how strong-willed and stubborn you are.  You get it honestly, from your mama and daddy.

Occasionally, you are still my laid back, passive baby.  But you have added some “fiest” in our lives.  If your brother has a toy you want, you go and get it, usually by pulling his hair until he falls down.

Mommy is having to tell you “No, no!” a lot and it never phases you.  Most of the time, you ignore me and keep doing whatever you want.  Mommy is going to have to get tough, especially when you turn those big blue eyes to me and smile.

I can call your name all day long, and you will only hear me when you want.  You have picked up “selective hearing” from your daddy way too early in life!

I love how you crawl to me and put your head on my shoulder to get your “mommy-fix.”

You still think your bubba is the funniest person!  I love hearing your belly laughs when yall play together!

You still think your daddy hung the moon and I love seeing your face light up when he is around!

At playgroups, you have become the “social” one.  I always thought you would be shy, but you have proved me wrong.  For the most part, you don’t know a stranger! (daddy mini-me)

You are full spunk and sweetness, Graham Michael!  We love you more than you’ll ever know and we are so thankful for you!

IMG_4561

IMG_4594

IMG_4492

IMG_4639

11monthsgraham

11monthsgraham1

Love you  “Slick Rick!”

IMG_4624 IMG_4568

g&g2 g&g3

Can’t imagine life without you two!!!

1 comment:

  1. So precious Jamie! Don't worry, my boys are still rockin' the Christmas PJs!!!

    ReplyDelete