Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Father’s Day!

This year was Jared’s first Father’s Day.  I wanted to really make him feel special because of how wonderful he is.  He is the biggest help and never complains.  He is such a good daddy because he changes all the boys’ diapers (when he is home and even in the middle of the night), he plays and interacts with them, he gets up and makes paci runs in the middle of the night, he works hard everyday so I can stay at home and keep the boys, and prays over the boys every night. 

IMG_2472

IMG_2869 

 

IMG_2870

IMG_2871

IMG_2872

IMG_2875

IMG_2878

IMG_2884

Jared, not only are you an amazing father to our boys, but also the best husband and I am so thankful for you!  Thank you for being so wonderful and setting a good example for our boys to follow! I love you!

I am also so thankful for my dad on this day as well.  My dad is encouraging and a very hard worker.  He has always sacrificed to make sure our family was happy and given what we needed.   Growing up, my dad always wrote us encouraging notes for whatever we may be going through.  I hope to carry this tradition on to my boys too!  I get my organized and “list making” skills from him, although these days, it may not all get done, it helps to have a list :)  Grant, Julie, Jaxson, Gage, Graham and I are all blessed to have a wonderful dad and “Papa G” like you!  I love you dad!

IMG_2618  10

And I can’t forget the man who helped raise Jared (bless your heart Mike).  You are such a thoughtful man and have shown Jared how to be the best husband and father he is today.  I am thankful to have you as a father-in-law.  We love you Easy!

IMG_2476 IMG_2579

No comments:

Post a Comment