Monday, April 15, 2013

PRESENTS!

The next morning, after their party, we let the boys open their presents because there was too much going on at their party the night before.  Not much to say in this post, except the boys are loved and we are so grateful and thankful for friends who spoil our boys. 

IMG_6595

IMG_6614

IMG_6588

IMG_6610

They were so happy opening presents.  I guess my camera is slow bc it didn’t capture too many of them smiling.

IMG_6603

Look at all our fun toys!!!

presents

presents 1

presents 2

Sidenote: the boys have only played with about 5 of these things.  The rest are in our guest bedroom, waiting to be rotated. :)

 

I don’t normally take pictures of cards, but this one is from one of my friends.  She made this card and it brought tears to my eyes…

card1

(Outside of the card)

card

(and the inside)

So sweet!

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment