Saturday, March 9, 2013

Valenetine’s Day 2013

Not too many girls can say they have THREE special Valentines in their life, all living under the same roof and all love each other. :)

Valentinesday2013

my children would both be eating a sucker and waffle with syrup at 7AM, right before school.  yep, I was that mom

Valentinesday2013-2

Valentinesday2013-3

Valentinesday2013-4

Valentinesday2013-1

Love all three of my boys and so thankful for the love that God has shown and given us.

We love because he first loved us. John 4:19

Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:10

 

Just a little throwback from last year…

v-day

Happy Heart Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment