Saturday, March 9, 2013

Girls’ weekend at the Gaylord

Before you get too excited for me, thinking I was able to get to go to another girl’s trip in the same year, let me explain.

Every year, my mom, her sister (Nana Jana to the boys), and my grandmother, get together for a girls weekend.

Gaylord February 2013-5  

(Jana, Grandma, Mama)

This year, they met at the Gaylord.  Since it is so close to us, I decided it would be fun for the boys and I to come interrupt their weekend. 

Gaylord February 2013-4

Gaylord February 2013-1

Gaylord February 2013-2

Gaylord February 2013

And that we did.

Gaylord February 2013-6

Gaylord February 2013-7

Gaylord February 2013-3

And I don’t think they minded one bit.

Thanks for letting us tag-a-long!  See ya at the next Girl’s trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment