Monday, January 7, 2013

Gingerbread house

One random day in December, Jared went to the store for me (YES! love when he volunteers) and came home with a ton of stuff, not on my list. 

  Such as Starbucks Christmas blend coffee for me, new Christmas sippy cups for g & g, and a gingerbread house for the boys to make…

 

Well, not quite yet. 

IMG_6266

IMG_6267

IMG_6272

IMG_6276

IMG_6282

More like, mommy and daddy do allllll the work,

IMG_6268

“Really mom? You want me to eat chocolate goldfish instead of all this yummy candy that’s staring at me?!”

IMG_6277

sneaking a cherry sour

IMG_6278

Mmm, says Graham

“No more candy! Eat this other junk food instead!” says the mean mommy…

IMG_6280

“Wah!”

IMG_6281

“Ok, fine! Have more candy.” says the mommy who wasn’t ready to fight another battle :)

IMG_6274

“Sure, take one off the top.  I’ll replace it”

IMG_6275

IMG_6283

while the boys may put a piece of candy on here and there, and sneak a few bites, and throw a few fits, and go play trucks. 

But, I must say, it was fun and we will continue this tradition! (Hopefully not the fit-throwin, but the other fun stuff)

IMG_6287

No comments:

Post a Comment