Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Art

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I think the boys love them a little art.

And the teacher/mommy/creative person that I am, is A-OK with that!

Here are some projects we did the month of December.

Oh Christmas TreeIMG_6168

IMG_6169 

notice the phone, or doan as he calls it

IMG_6171

cheesin for the camera

IMG_6170

IMG_6172

hard at work

IMG_6175

stickers for the tree

sidenote: the boys looooooved Santa Claus this year and called him Ho-ho,

especially the Ho-ho stickers!

IMG_6179

Gage putting (and saying) his “stah,” also known as star, on the tree

IMG_6177

gotta show daddy our finished products

IMG_6181

IMG_6182

IMG_6183

We will work on coloring all the same direction and staying in the lines another day ;)

Gingerbread Man

christmas art-4

christmas art-5

It’s fun to put stickers on your face

 christmas art-1 

whatever brother does, the other brother does

christmas art-3

We also made another Christmas tree and then some mittens

christmas art-2

I enjoy simple projects like these, where I don’t have to go out and buy anything.  All I have to do is go to my teacher closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment