Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Family Pictures 2012

We chose a church friend, who does photography on the side, to take our family pictures this year and he did a great job! 

Of course, we can’t just have one photo session, we had to have two.

Not because of the boys.

In fact, the twins did great!

So did Jared!

Me, not so much.

Here are my excuses…

*My mother-in-law and her mom were in town, so I was buys entertaining and cooking for them.

*I had play group at my house that morning, our biggest group yet (16 people)!

So I had to cook and clean the entire time my MIL was here ( for my sake, she doesn’t care) and before everyone came over and then clean up again after everyone left, while the boys slept.

*The boys woke up, and I got this brilliant idea to take them to get their haircuts at 3 (keep in mind pictures are at 4).

I didn’t have time to fix myself up all day.

Went to haircuts.

*Boys screamed the whole time and I’m blowing bubbles, feeding them fruit snacks and suckers, trying to divert their attention.

*Then, it was 3:45 and we loaded them up and raced to our pictures.

Anyway, long story short (not really, I just told you everything) he’s a great photographer and he let us have two long sessions to make me look (somewhat) good.

Here are the ones from the first photo session (downtown Frisco)…

IMG_0819

IMG_0758-2 

I look old, tired and exhausted.  I love motherhood :)

IMG_0839

Look at Graham’s smug face.

IMG_0881

IMG_0910

LOVE it!

IMG_0991

Before you report this to CPS, notice we are all smiling!  We were walking and Jared and I decided to “swing” the boys.  Well, they just happened to jump at the same time.  No arms or babies were pulled out of socket or hurt during this photo session.

IMG_1071

LOVE that they are holding hands in this one!

2nd photo session: Shops of Legacy (Plano)

IMG_1786

sweet Gage

IMG_1796

about to throw a rock

IMG_1863

<3

IMG_1896

<3

IMG_1923

this is about right: all staring at Gage because he is up to something

IMG_1964

IMG_2035

IMG_2146

IMG_2167

christmascard 

Christmas Blessings!

Love the Peels

No comments:

Post a Comment