Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What just happened?

Hello blog! It’s been awhile!  I wish I could say that for the past month, I am taking a break from blogging.  Well, I am, but not on purpose. 

See, these boys are ALWAYS busy and up to something.

Keeping me on my toes. 

When it’s quiet, and then I hear a giggle or twin babbling going on, it scares me to find what they are doing and or scheming. 

The best time to blog is while they sleep. 

Well, they should be napping right now, but instead, I am watching them, on our video moniter, climb jump out of their beds while I attempt to blog.  This has become a 10 times a day event, since Thanksgiving.  And I am running in their room every time, yelling telling them to lay down and go night-night!!!!  This is for all those moms of multiples out there, it gets easier when??? :)

I mean, I do LOVE my sweet angels.

I don’t know what I would do without them.

Get bored I guess.

They keep me in pretty good shape too.

Anyway, back to what just happened.  Another example of them “being busy.”

Let me just explain what just happened here…

 

I’m trying to get some work around the house done.

I hear drink cans being slammed on the ground.

Naturally, I turn around to see Gage pulling out all my Dr. Pepper 10 cans (full and un-opened, by the way) and passing them to Graham.

Dec 11, 2012

Gage shows Graham what to do (this is a daily hourly thing as well.  Showing bubba what to do, whether it’s a good thing or bad idea)

Dec 11, 2012-1

Graham catches on and pretends to drink the Dr. Pepper too

Dec 11, 2012-2

So glad these aren’t open!

Then, they start shaking them, which is the part where I put my camera down, forget about pictures and how cute they look doing this, and take the Dr. Peppers away so we don’t drop them and they explode and spray all over my house!

Oh wait…

Dec 11, 2012-3

that DID happen! Those sneaky kiddos snuck a Dr. Pepper off to their room, while I was picking up the other Dr. Peppers, continued to shake them, I assume, and then drop it and watch it spray/ explode all over my hallway! 

Gage was laughing…

Dec 11, 2012-4

Graham was crying!

That’s about right in our house.  One happy, one sad, or mad.  They can’t always get along and be in the same moods.

By they way, this short blog has taken me over 30 minutes bc of the amount of times I am still running in their rooms to stop them from jumping out, or messing with their video moniters.

Love these kiddos!  Thank you God for patience and prayers for extra patience during play time nap time today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment