Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Main Street

A couple of weeks ago, downtown Frisco had their annual tree lighting and Jared and I decided to take the boys.  IMG_6119It was our first time to go and we really enjoyed it!

IMG_6118 

Well, not all the waiting around, but you get the picture. :)

IMG_6122

It was super windy, not that you could tell by this picture ;)

IMG_6124

Baby daddy with Graham

IMG_6126

oh, and they had a fire work show, very cool.

IMG_6129

Again, the boys didn’t exactly love this part either, but I promise they did later.

IMG_6130

Let’s be real, it scared the you know what out of them.

Dear July 4th, maybe we will watch NY fireworks on tv again next year.

IMG_6132

Fireworks were over and we were good… but still not ready for the camera

IMG_6133

First, of many, attempts for a family picture

IMG_6136

We’re at least all looking in this one, kind of…

IMG_6137

Graham, Mr. Independent, has been quite clingy lately.  I believe he was saying “Ho me!” in this picture

IMG_6139

IMG_6140

Just trying to take a good picture, boys

IMG_6141

“Oh WOW, fi tru!” I believe were Graham’s words when he saw this fire truck.

Merry Main Street 2012

We LOOOOVE fire trucks right now.

IMG_6144

Gage wasn’t so sure about this big truck.

IMG_6145

Hmm, the more I look at these pictures, it doesn’t look like the boys so much enjoyed this trip. 

It was way past their bedtime, I’ll give them that.

And, very crowded and loud, not used to that.

Maybe they didn’t love it?

Jared and I did, at least. :)

We’ll try again next year…

No comments:

Post a Comment