Sunday, July 15, 2012

15 (1/2) month update

IMG_5558 I know what you are thinking…

Who has time to make such a sign?

Who knows?

Anyways, my boys are 15 1/2 months and I need to blog about some fun things they are doing so I don’t forget.

You both learned to give “bumps” this month.

You both sign “please” all the time, not gonna lie, it’s real cute and sometimes, whether you need whatever you are signing please for, or not, I give it to you because you are showing good manners :)

Both of you lean in for hugs and kisses and randomly, during the day, you will walk up to me or daddy and give hugs.

When you meet strangers, once you give them a high five, you both are good to go and ready to talk and make friends with them.  Hmm? Should I encourage or discourage this?

Both of you are talking sooooooo much!  And signing too!

Both of you still sign:

all done

please

more

but just recently : thank you :)

IMG_5556

IMG_5561

Gage, your new words are:

duh, which means done (and you sign all done with it :))

daw-dee (doggy, you LOVE finding doggies: tv, books, Zoey, Lucy)

day-day (baby, and you love finding babies anywhere: stores, books, tv, friends in our playgroups, but heaven forbid me try to hold one, you go crazy!!)

fi (short for high-five)

buh or duh, which means whatever you are pointing to at the time :)

you still climb Eve-RY-ThinG!

and just today, first time ever, you climbed, or jumped ( I didn’t see it happen), out of your crib, less than one minute after I put you in there.  Lord, help us!

Oh, and you learned to give hugs, super cute! and sweet! You love to “hug” your brother all the time

You are still MORE than OBSESSED with phones!!!!! real or fake, once you spot it, you have to have it!

Soo cute, my little technology nerd

iphone pics 030

Love you, sweet Gage!

 

IMG_5559

Graham, your new words are:

ahhhhh duuun (and you sing it like I do :)

MMMM-Mama (You used to say it all the time but I don’t think you knew what you were saying until now, love it)

ah-ri!!! (al-right!)

gooo foe (good throw!  every time some one, including yourself, throws a ball, you say this)

bu (give me bumps)

You are so full of new sounds, faces and personality!

You love throwing or kicking balls all day long.

You just recently discovered that you can climb up on this box we have in your room.  When you get on top, you stand up, clap for yourself, and then jump off!

Oh boy!  I’m beginning to think you have less “fear” than your brother, if that’s possible.

IMG_5562  

Love you, sweet Graham!

 

Just a few things yall do together…

iphone pics 039 

“breaking in” my new beach chair

iphone pics 047

iphone pics 114

“fighting” in the shopping cart :)

iphone pics 041

“reading” daddy’s books in his office

iphone pics 152

loungin’ in your chairs on the patio

iphone pics 174 iphone pics 175

share steal bubba’s twizzlers

iphone pics 177

tackle my couch pillows

 

iphone pics 048

help daddy mow

play in the dirt

IMG_5626

IMG_5627

IMG_5628

iphone pics 182

hugging bubba’s feet

 

share daddy’s chair

IMG_5598

IMG_5599 IMG_5600

Thank you, God, for letting me be the mommy of these sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment