Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday weekend!

       The birthday weekend started off Saturday morning with a bridal shower for my cousin’s fiance in Southlake.

bday4 

Me and Ju at Bekah’s shower

Then, we came home and let the boys open some of their presents early from Honey and Papa G.

The boys wear pants, I promise.  Just not during naps (or after they wake up :)

IMG_4823

3IMG_4824

IMG_4825

excited for our new drum set!

IMG_4826

Thanks Honey and Papa G for just ONE drum set :)

IMG_4827 

IMG_4832

Grandma and Gage

Saturday night afternoon, we went to Babe’s for our second annual dinner. 

(Last year, we went on Thursday night, before my c-section Friday morning.  Oh, the looks I received that night at dinner.  Thankfully, we had our parents there to explain to everyone, as we walked by, I was delivering twins the next morning.  That was followed by a lot of “OHhhhhhh”’s from the “lookers”.)

bday3

the boys ready for their chicken!

bday2

we sang happy birthday to our little chickens

bday1

blurry iphone pic of all our family that made it to dinner

we missed Granna and Easy, Coach, Aunt Brit, Braden and Camden

After dinner, we came home and played outside before putting the boys to bed.

bday7 bday8

Graham chasing Aunt Ju.  Gage running away from Aunt Ju!

bday9

Gage stole Aunt Ju’s sunglasses

If you have read my blog before, you know how I like to show pictures of how I looked a year ago…

bday5

Last year, dad and I, after Babe’s, Thursday night March 24th

bday6

WOW!

IMG_4834

and one year later

IMG_4835

me, dad, and a little Gage (and Zoey) running through the picture :)

Next up, 1st birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment