Monday, April 9, 2012

12 months (March 25th)

IMG_4881

(Graham (L) Gage (R)~ticked bc I made him sit for another picture)

So many thoughts and emotions as I write this post. 

Can NOT believe you boys are ONE?!?! 

Where did this year go??? 

People aren’t even kidding when they say how fast time goes. 

IMG_2409 

Wasn’t this just yesterday???

 

I have been so emotional this weekend for so many reasons.

Quitting nursing

You turning ONE

You’re not babies anymore

You are both becoming so independent

Something about you turning ONE makes you seem not so little anymore.

You are BIG boys now, not my babies.

But this is part of it.  Growing up.

I know it is a good thing because you learning and doing so many fun things.  Like every month, I am LOVING this stage and everything that goes with it.  It is so fun watching chasing you everyday!  What was I even thinking when I used to think I was so busy?  Ha!  I didn’t even know what busy was!

Here is what you both are doing these days…

Talking alllllll the time and learning new words and sounds: mama, dada, dad-dee, bye-bye, hi!

mimicking us all the time

LOVEing bath time! We put you in together now and you both “swim” around and splash and giggle with each other

could live outside; you are both so happy outside and love to run around

chasing Zoey and trying to strangle pet her

pushing everything around, even if it doesn’t have wheels

climbing on each other

pulling hair

“wrestling” with daddy

Gage

IMG_4884

Gage, you are so full of life and energy!  You love to laugh loud and get everyone’s attention.  You love to climb everything and make this mama sweat with worry.  You love banging things and nodding your head up and down to be silly.  You are tall and skinny, but eat all the time.  You have finally learned to tell me/ sign “all done” and actually mean it when you are done eating.  You have eight teeth now, four on top, four on bottom.  You still will eat anything I put in front of you, woohoo!  You LOVE bananas the most and tell me when you want a “nana.”  At your 12 month appointment, you weigh 20lbs 1oz and you are 30 inches long.  Recently, you started handing me things, like your milk, when you are done or want me to hold it for you.  We are having so much fun with you and love you so much!

gage12m

telling me “all done”

gage12m1

seriously turned around to put my coffee mugs up and 2 seconds later, here you are

gage12m2

I came home from running errands to you two playing in the boat (in your sleep sack too!)

gage12m3

GO Rangers!

gage12m4

found daddy’s hat

gage12m5

haven’t used this in months and as soon as I was taking it apart to put in the attic, you want in

gage12m6

being silly with Aunt Juju

gage12m7

showing off at your 12 month appt'

gage12m8

cuddling with mommy (double ear infection #2)

Graham

IMG_4883

You are movin’!  You are getting faster walking and won’t stop, even if I’m yelling your name 400 times.  You are busy and won’t take “no” for an answer!  Your “selective hearing,” like your dad’s, is getting worse.  You love to shake your head no, I’m convinced hoping you don’t know what you are doing yet.  You also love to stick your tongue out as far as you can, it’s so cute.  You are getting more and more vocal.  I’m not quite sure what you are saying yet, but you have a lot to say and when they turn into words, I will officially be taken over by talkers, Lord help me.  At your 12 month appt, you are 30 inches long (your brother still seems taller, but that was the official measure that day) and you weigh 20lbs 13 oz.  You eat anything I put in front of you, your favorite being sweet potatoes and strawberries.  We love you so much and we are having so much fun with you!

graham12m

GO Rangers!

graham12m1

stole daddy’s hat from Gage and takin off

graham12m2

one more jump for old times’ sake :)

graham12m3

LOVE those dimples!

graham12m4

“I can get more cheerios when the lid is off!”

graham12m5

just took your brother down!

IMG_4765

yummy eggs!

graham12m6

pretty blue eyes!

graham12m7

waitin on Dr. G

Thank you God for the best 12 months of our life with the two sweetest babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment