Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Showers

About a year ago, yesterday, was my first baby shower.  I never blogged about any of my showers, and they meant so much to me, so I thought in my free time (HA) I would blog-slash- show pictures about them.  It’s so fun to look back at pictures and see how big I was :)

IMG_2171

Still not sure why I thought red was a great dress color for a preggo the size of a whale…Oh well, lesson learned :)

IMG_2173

My Great Aunt Phyllis

IMG_2174

Sister and me

IMG_2177

A Super excited Honey on the right

IMG_2182

IMG_2201

Jared showed up later to help me open some gifts

IMG_2172 

IMG_2191

IMG_2183

IMG_2193

Thanks Aunt Juju

IMG_2189

IMG_2199

Not sure why I didn’t get a picture with the hostesses, but it was a wonderful shower put on by some wonderful people in Abilene.

Thank you Maryanne, Paula, Mary, Betsy, and Carolyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment