Wednesday, January 11, 2012

4th and final shower: Frisco

Our final baby shower was held in Frisco and was put on by my closest friends, old and new.  It was by far our biggest shower and we had friends and family come in from all over.  We are so blessed to have friends and family who were so excited about our boys and being apart of welcoming them into this world.  Thank you to all who came, it meant so much to me!

IMG_2274

Great friends who helped host this shower:

Erin, Katie, Molly, me, Alisa, Molly, and Courtney

IMG_2257

Molly Simms, made this diaper cake, so creative!

IMG_2269

Molly Taylor, made this beautiful cake and these super cute burp cloths and onesies.  She is so talented!

IMG_2287

IMG_2255

Bestie

IMG_2279

Aunt Jana, Grandma, me, Honey/mom, Julie

IMG_2284 

Angie, my cousin, love her!  So glad she came in!

IMG_2280

Didn’t get any with Granna, my MIL, but here she is with Jared

IMG_2260

Sweet friends that came to my shower:

Amy, Cassie, Alisa, Jennifer

IMG_2262

Julie, Phyllis, Aunt Brit, and Molly

IMG_2265

Sweet friend Ardra

IMG_2267

IMG_2259

IMG_2264

While I was “showering” it up, Jared and our nephews were playing at home…

IMG_2252

IMG_2254

It was so hard remembering to get pictures with everyone.  It was the best shower and I am so thankful for friends and family.  We feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment