Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First Halloween

I wanted to be creative with the boys’ costumes this year as long as I can, so I started looking on the internet for twins’ costume ideas.  I saw some really cute ones, but couldn’t justify spending $50 times 2 on costumes that they would wear one time, sitting in a stroller. 

I had just ordered some baseball “babylegs” and I decided to go with the baseball theme and make it ourselves.  We Jared took the Minnesota Twins logo, printed it out, and ironed it onto their onesies.  He did a great job and I think their “costumes” were perfect for this year’s Halloween/ Fall Festival.

halloween1

Graham ready for his costume :)

halloween2

halloween3

IMG_3775

Gage & Graham

IMG_3780

IMG_3781

IMG_3783

zo

We dressed Zoey up for the picture too, she wasn’t too happy

IMG_3792

IMG_3785

Fall Festival at Prestonwood

IMG_3786

IMG_3789

Jared and Graham in line for a funnel cake

IMG_3790

Fall Festival wore them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment