Tuesday, November 1, 2011

7 months (October 25th)

IMG_3714

Oh, time is flying and I really wish it would slllllloooooowwww down!  Is it really possible that I have 7 month old infants???  Where are my babies? 

Anyway, let’s talk about all the fun stuff these sweet boys are doing!  Obviously, we are sitting up, and we love life from this view!  We each have two teeth on the bottom and currently are cutting another tooth; Gage’s third on the bottom, (can’t imagine what three teeth will look like on the bottom of my smiley boy) and Graham is cutting one somewhere, maybe on top??? Or bottom?  He is cutting one, that I am sure of. :) Gage is army crawling around everywhere and getting fast at it.  The past week, he has been taking some “steps” on his knees but returns back to what feels comfortable, tummy crawling.  Graham has been rocking back and forth on all fours but I think that wears him out so he just lays back down on his tummy.  I am okay if Graham is not ready to crawl because having one fast, mobile baby makes me tired!

We love our solid foods, well Gage loves it, Graham is tolerating it.  Currently, we love like squash, apples are okay, LOVE bananas, sweet potatoes, peas, and green beans.  We don’t like avocados and we are warming back up to carrots.  The day before the boys turned 7 months, I switched them to the 4 hour feeding schedule because it was just time, for all of us. :)  The first two days we were on the 4 hour schedule, I was ready to quit because they didn’t nap as well and we were all just fussy because of the big switch!  I think they secretly have a little of mommy’s type A personality and do NOT like change… But by the third day, we were golden!  I have a little more “free” time in the day.  Amazing what 30 extra minutes between feedings does for me!

You both are wearing 6-9 month clothes and some 9 month clothes because you are so long/tall.  We moved into size 3 diapers this month as well.

They are changing every day and as much as I want time to slow down, I AM enjoying every minute of their “fun-ness!”

Gage

IMG_3703

Well, this picture sums up your life these days, on the move!  You are a bundle of energy, just like your daddy!  You don’t want to miss a thing, especially when we have company.  Again, like your daddy.  You would rather scream in your bed until someone comes to get you so you can hang out instead of going to bed.  You require the most sleep so on the days where you like to wake up early from your naps, it makes for a long interesting day!  You have a new word/ sound.  It sounds exactly like “Hi!”  I love it!  And you say it a lot, especially when you see someone new or Zoey walks in.  Speaking of Zoey, you LOVE her.  And I think she loves you too!  You “talk” to her all the time and love to pet her and pull/ pinch her skin.  Whew, good thing she loves you, she just sits there and takes all your “love” like a good dog. 

Nursing you right now is like wrestling a bear.  It is a non stop workout!  You like to climb all over me and mess with Graham (which ticks him off) and recently you started pulling up on me.  Oh please, don’t start walking yet!  You are so interested in standing and holding on to things.  Mommy is okay if you just want to keep doing this for 5 (or so) months instead of walking!  Your new nickname is the “boss” because you run this house!  We love you so much and can’t hardly remember how boring our lives were before you!

IMG_3464

Sweet punkin

IMG_3487

Enjoying your peas

IMG_3576

The paci became our good friend this month

IMG_3607

You love pumpkins, but not hay!

IMG_3719

So serious :)

gage

Oh, and we had to move down your bed because you started sitting up and pulling up in your bed!

gage2

“I am so much happier standing!”

gage3

Cuddling with daddy

Graham

IMG_3698

You got your first two teeth this month, yay!  You are sitting up so well and you love to sit and play with all your toys surrounding you.  You stay happy, as long as your toys are within reaching distance :)  You play well independently, thank goodness, because I am chasing your brother around all the time.  You still have this fake cough and I am afraid it has become habbit because you do it all the time, especially in the morning, before I get you out of bed.  You are still a quiet baby but every once in awhile you make a loud noise or squeal.  I’m guessing you will be the little “noise” maker, making all these corky sounds, like your daddy.  There are a lot of different sounds you like to make.  Your hair is so cute, it looks like a little boy’s hair style, but it is so hard to keep combed.  You get some pretty crazy bed head in the morning!  We love your sweet spirit and we are so thankful for you!

IMG_3466

IMG_3573

“All this eating wears me out!”

IMG_3613

Love that dimple!

graham

happy boy!

graham2

graham3

pretty blue eyes

graham4

graham5

Look closely at my TWO teeth!

graham6

Serious BED HEAD!

We love you both so much!  Thank you for all the joy you have brought us in these quick 7 months!

 

IMG_3725

IMG_3726

IMG_3727

IMG_3728

IMG_3729

No comments:

Post a Comment