Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baylor Homecoming

Every year, since we have been married, Jared and I have gone to Waco for Baylor homecoming.  Although, I didn’t attend Baylor, I always enjoy going and seeing several of our friends.  We decided, at the last minute, we would pack up the boys, throw out their schedule, and head to Waco for some fun and a much needed “outing” for mommy!  After all, one day/ night without their schedule wouldn’t be too bad, would it? 

Nah! 

The boys actually did so great staying up late at the bonfire and waking up early for the parade.  (When we got home and experienced a time change… well that is a whole other story. :)

Jared’s parents, Granna and Easy, met us there and helped us with the boys. 

And took some pictures of our family of four. 

We had a good time and thought if we could bring the boys (as babies) this year, then, every year would get easier, right? :)

IMG_3807

IMG_3805 

IMG_3808

Graham bundled up

IMG_3810

Gage

IMG_3813

IMG_3821

IMG_3818

Rawston (could be Gage and Graham’s triplet), Rachel, Gage, and poor Graham was done and ready for bed!

IMG_3824

The next morning, we headed to the parade…EARLY

IMG_3828

Did I mention it was early and I hadn’t had my coffee yet :)

IMG_3825

Jared and Cam (college room mate) with one of his triplets, yes, I said triplets.

(Some days, when I think my job is hard, I remember this sweet family with their triplets and 4 year old, all boys)

IMG_3830

Graham was fine all bundled up in the stroller

IMG_3829

Gage, on the other hand, needed to see all the action while being held :)

IMG_3831

One of my favorite families, the Shedds! 

Marelyn (graduated from Baylor) with Graham, Callie with Gage, and Glen

(I used to babysit for them when I was in college and Callie was in 2nd grade and her sister was in 5th.  Callie is a senior in highschool, now, and was visiting Baylor for the weekend.  Wow, do I feel old?!  So good to see them!)

IMG_3838

Is it possible to get all four of us to look at the camera and smile? :)

IMG_3843

IMG_3844

IMG_3846

IMG_3849

IMG_3854

LOVE this picture of Jared and Gage

IMG_3855

We had a fun weekend night in Waco and look forward to many more! :)

 

Flash back to last year at Baylor homecoming…

scan0001

I was 17 weeks pregnant (this time 1 year ago, November 3rd) with the boys, and our nephews Braden and Camden.  You can hardly see my belly because Braden was in front of it, but I was “showing” for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment