Monday, September 12, 2011

Football Season

I absolutely LOVE this time of year!  The weather is changing and getting cooler, time to decorate for fall (Yes I did, beginning of September), drinking more coffee, leaves begin to change colors (never know if/when they will in Texas), more trips to Abilene to spend time with family, Jared going hunting, and the sound of football is on our TV until February. 

I have always been a Dallas Cowboy fan, thanks to my dad and brother always watching them.  And being married to Jared, he gives being a “football fan” a whole new meaning!  He LOVES the Dallas Cowboys, Baylor Bears, and Notre Dame teams (when they win).  You would think he played for all these teams as much as he cheers for  yells at them.  And with the history of these teams’ seasons, it could be a LOOOONNNNGGGG football season for the boys and I!

Since we are huge football fans in this house, Jared goes shopping for the boys’ football gear (I call it outfits) for them to wear on “game days.”  So we have to do a photo shoot when the boys, and Jared, are all dressed up.  Side note: the boys aren’t allowed any Notre Dame outfits, according to my dad who is a HUGE Ohio State fan!

IMG_3305

Pre-game photo

 

IMG_3307

(Never mind the spit up all over Gage’s bib, story of our lives)

IMG_3308

Sweet Graham trying to change the channel when Daddy was yelling at cheering for the Cowboys!

IMG_3218

Before the game photo, that’s why we are all smiling :)

IMG_3356

Graham looks excited about some Baylor football

IMG_3361

I think Gage is ready to PLAY some football

Baylor Boys

My Baylor boys

We LOVE this time of year in the Peel household!  Looking forward to a fabulous football season with Daddy’s teams (prayers for the boys and I would be appreciated)

GO COWBOYS and Sic ‘em BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment