Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Howdy Pawtna!

On Sunday, one of our friends’ little boys, Brody, celebrated his first birthday.  The invitation said to wear your boots and because it has been so hot outside since the boys were born, they haven’t had a chance to wear their boots.  So, Jared and I took this opportunity to have a photo shoot of the boys in their boots. 

I knew when I was packing for our trip to Abilene, I better pack the boys’ outfits and boots because I wasn’t sure if we would have time to go home before the party.  Good thing I did.  We got to the party a little late and had to leave early because the boys were not in the best spirits.  I don’t blame them though.  We had been in the car traveling all day, their schedules were off the whole weekend, and they were tired from all the fun at their Honey & Papa G’s, and Easy and Granna’s house!  They did the best they could and then they were done! 

Here is the one picture we got at the party…

a13

(Gage, Graham, Katy with Riley Kate, and Rachel with Rawston)

Poor babies were NOT happy!  I now know what it’s like to be the mom of “the fussy babies.”  It doesn’t happen often, thank goodness!

We went to our house as soon as this picture was taken.  I fed the boys and it’s like they knew they were back at their home.  We had been gone since Thursday and I think they were relieved and more relaxed so we snapped a few pictures of them while they were happy.

a14

Gage

a16

Graham

IMG_3368

IMG_3371

Gage trying to escape… Imagine that!

 IMG_3367

IMG_3373

This is the first (and I’m sure not the last of) pictures I’ll take of the boys in their cowboy hats and boots!

I love my little COWBOYS! :)

*Don’t pay too much attention to my living room.  It always looks like a crazy daycare these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment