Sunday, May 22, 2011

When Daddy is in charge…











On Friday, May 20th, my sister Julie and all her friends came to Dallas for the weekend for her Bachelorette party. I knew this day was coming and I really was excited about it but I knew it was going to be a lot of work to get myself ready and Jared prepared to take care of the boys and feed them. Not only did I have to pack my bag, but also the things I got for Julie to wear out, pack my pump and all the parts, and get all the bottles ready for Jared to give to the boys. When I came home late Friday night, here is what I came home to…








gage








Gage sleeping soundly in his bed








graham








Graham in Daddy’s arms. Apparently he didn’t want to sleep with his brother, just cuddle with daddy.








living








And finally, my living room looking like this. Pillows off the couch, ottoman pushed to the middle of the room, coffee table against the couch, cups and swaddles cover the end tables, and bouncer chairs next to daddy’s recliner. Jared says he has to move things around so he has plenty of room to feed them. I am so glad/ thankful I have a husband that helps out so much and tells me to leave to be with my sister so he can have boy time with his boys. I just wish I could see what goes on when I am gone. Smile








Oh, and here are some pictures from Julie's weekend...








1 comment:

  1. Look at you all dressed up!! Hot Mama!! You look Great!! That is what my house looks like everytime Robby is on duty, and we only have one. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete