Sunday, May 22, 2011

The boys first trip to Abilene

Last weekend, we decided to go to Abilene because it was my sister’s last wedding shower and I have not been able to make any of the others because the boys were too little.  So I made a list, on the Monday before we left, of all the things I needed to pack.  Since we use everything everyday, I had to wait and pack it all Friday morning before we left.  Here is the list…

list

My organized list taking skills thanks to my dad!

We got to Abilene Friday afternoon and spent some time with the Peel’s at Ryan and Brittany’s house (Jared’s sister).

BRAD

Our nephews, Braden and Camden holding their cousins Graham (left) Gage (right)

CAM

Aunt Brittany holding Gage and Camden watching.

(I forgot my camera so these pictures are from Jared’s phone.  I will take more next time we are there!)

 

After that, we went to my parent’s house to celebrate my mom’s birthday. 

IMG_2616

Great Aunt Phyllis cuddling with Gage

IMG_2617

The family eating outside

IMG_2618

Papa G and Graham

IMG_2619

Julie and Kaci (Kaci is one of Julie’s best friends, she is in the wedding)

IMG_2620

Honey’s yummy red velvet cake from McKay’s

IMG_2622

Gage~Bath time in the sink (first bath in a sink)

IMG_2623

Love that sweet face

IMG_2621

Graham waiting on his bath with Aunt Juju

IMG_2624

Graham was not the biggest fan of bath time in the sink

IMG_2625

Everyone is exhausted from bath time

IMG_2627

IMG_2629

Ready to watch the Ranger game!  Thanks Kelly for our cute outfits!

IMG_2630

Molly holding Gage.  Molly is due in June with her little boy Jaxon.  Can’t wait to meet him!

boys

In their car seats, all ready to go.  They did so good in the car!  We look forward to more trips home to Abilene to visit grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment