Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things I will miss about being pregnant…

As it gets closer to delivery day, I have been reflecting on all the things I love about being pregnant and I get sad thinking I won’t be pregnant in a couple of weeks.  Don’t get me wrong, I CANNOT WAIT to meet Graham and Gage and have them here safe, but here are the top ten things I am going to miss…

10. People going out of their way to let me go first (lines in the bathroom, lines at the store, lines at fast food places)  Selfish much?

9. Weekly visits to my doctors office (I asked Dr. Mac if I could still come in and see them even though I won’t be pregnant, ha!)

8. Close parking spots!

parking

7. Putting my feet up while Jared cooks, cleans, and does laundry.  This may never happen again!

6. Jared making me a big breakfast every Saturday morning, whatever I wanted!

bfast

5. Reading all my pregnancy books and learning about what stage the boys are in each week!

4. Eating whatever I want whenever I want (including Celebrity cookies, potato chips, and milkshakes)

cookies

3. Having pregnancy dreams about what the boys will look like.  Planning what I would do in every situation that could happen when they are here, even though it will go nothing like I plan! (When I am awake every morning at 3:00, I usually make a plan of what my day with the boys will be like.)

2. Having a perfect spot to hold my food (close to my mouth)

milkshake

1. Feeling the boys’ movements, kicks, rolls, and tackles and sometimes looking lopsided because they like to hangout on my left side!

I have enjoyed everything about being pregnant and really have tried not to complain because I am so thankful.  I could not have asked for a better pregnancy.  In just a few short days, we will get to meet these boys and we are so excited we can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment