Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break pregnant feet vs. Working pregnant feet

     About two weeks ago, I discovered that not just my hands and wrists and face were swelling, but also my feet.  Every day the past couple of weeks, by the end of the day, I could not even get my feet into my regular shoes, let alone, my flip flops!  So I knew I needed to start coming home and immediately prop them up for the night.  Even when I would wake up in the morning, the swelling had gone down but I still could not find my ankle bones.  I always joked, before pregnancy, that I had cankles because I have big ankles but with all this swelling, my old ankles were tiny compared to these stumps! 

Since I have been on Spring Break, and bed rest, my feet almost look normal, almost!  Here are the pictures comparing them. 

swolfeet

35 weeks pregnant working feet

photo

36 weeks pregnant Spring Break feet

Right ankle is still swollen but such a difference!  In about 10 days (or less, depending on these boys) I should be able to find my ankle bones again, however my bunions will probably still be there!

4 comments:

  1. this totally reminds me of my ankles. your ankles WILL come back, i promise. can't wait for you to have your little boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so! What's it like having two kids? I will soon find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie! I am so glad I found your blog!!! I cannot believe the difference in your ankles! Can't wait to follow your blog and to see and hear about those precious boys. Think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a huge difference!! You need to have these babies this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete