Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine’s Day!

I used to LOVE Valentine’s Day as a little girl because my mom would always wake us up a little early on V-Day morning and bring us in the kitchen and give us our presents.  She usually got us a card, candy and, for me, jewelry.  My dad would always bring some flowers, either carnations or roses to my mom, Julie and I. 

As I got older, as in high school and college, and I was never dating anyone on this holiday, I really was not too fond of it, in fact I hated the holiday!  Of course, since I have met Jared, I love it again.  This year, I was super excited about Monday, February 14th!  Maybe because it was our last V-Day before the boys get here and I was realizing we may not go on another V-Day date for about 18 years?  Anyway, after a long day at school (I mean who doesn’t love a holiday party on a Monday to start the week off right) I came home to this…

 

IMG_2303

IMG_2304

Comfort for this pregnant girls’ feet!

IMG_2307

A digital photo frame that will soon be full of pictures of Gage and Graham!

IMG_2306

Yes, that says Jared “Bieber.”  He has been hit with “Bieber Fever!”

No flowers this year.  He knows I am not the biggest fan of flowers because they always die so quick, so this year he went with this plant and I love it!  Hopefully it lasts longer than a week! :) 

So thankful for Jared and the love we have for each other.  So glad he is my Valentine and I look forward to having 2 little Valentines next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment