Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stir Crazy but not complaining!

Monday afternoon, I decided to leave my bag at school because I knew I wasn’t going to grade Monday night.  Little did I know that we would not have school the rest of the week!  So, needless to say, school work is put on hold for the time being.  Not complaining though!

  What did we do this week?  Well, Tuesday I did absolutely nothing and I was okay with it.  Jared had to go to the office, so Zoey and I sat by the fire all day.  Wednesday, I decided to be productive, and I worked in the boys’ nursery, wrote some thank-you’s, and baked some Christmas cookies.  Thursday, Jared got to stay home and he took me to get my eyebrows waxed, my hair cut, and to Hobby Lobby to get some crafts to keep me busy for the fourth day of no school.  Again, not complaining! Friday, we finally got some snow, 6 inches of it, so we got out of the house and played in it!

  I have, however, caught up on my sleep/rest.  For the past two weeks, I have not slept well at all.  Until Sunday.  Jared bought me The Wedge pillow and it has changed my life, and sleep! 

It’s wonderful! Dex Products Pregnancy Pillow -- I don’t know why we didn’t discover this earlier, but so glad Jared brought it home for me.  I think secretly, he was hoping it would fix my snoring, but it hasn’t, so he is not sleeping very well because of me.  I keep reminding him, the snoring will go away when I have the boys.  Then, neither one of us will get sleep anymore.  Not complaining though!

No comments:

Post a Comment