Monday, September 9, 2013

I’m so behind…

on everything these days.  I haven’t blogged in for.ev.er!  Sandlot anyone? :)

Anyway.

My life is nuts.

We sold our house in the spring.

It wasn’t even on the market. (another story, another day)

But we were definitely looking for more space in the near future.

And then the future came.

And so we decided to build a house.

In a new city.

And since it was going to take 6 months and we couldn’t ask the people that bought our house to wait on us, we leased  it back until mid July.

And then, just like that, my life became even crazier.

I started packing our house in April.

Some to the apartment.

Some Most to storage.

And so if ever I was some what organized, those days are gone.

I don’t know where anything is.

Well, yes I do. In storage.

My life is in storage.

I think I left my happy, positive attitude there too.

But, we have a closing date in sight.

Walk-through next Monday, September 16th.

Closing September 20th.

Fingers crossed…

I don’t care if we sleep on our hard wood floors the first night or week.  We are so moving in on that day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment